Who is Sandeep Maheshwari?
Sandeep Maheshwari, this name has man has now become the source of energy and hope for millions of people worldwide. You would have heard this name with strings attached to words like motivation and inspiration. And guess what, you heard it right. He is a motivational and inspirational speaker and delivers his sessions or seminars on Youtube. Well, I had just mentioned two different words simultaneously, i.e. motivation and inspiration, well there is a difference between the two.
Well this is not even half about him, he is also the CEO of Images Bazaar (World’s largest collection of Indian images & videos.) He launched images bazaar at the age of 26. There was no giant financial support to his startup so he had to carry out most of the work by himself. Well as we all know today it is very rightly the worlds largest collection of Indian images. Images Bazaar is a venture of “Mash Audio Visuals Private Limited Company. Now the startup has been successful with over 7000 clients in 45 countries.
Also, Sandeep Maheshwari is a world record holder in photography. He achieved a milestone of taking more than 10,000 shots of 122 models in less than 11 hours. Well, his smartness, focus and smart work are responsible for this record.
Well, he has never been fallen into the trap of name, fame, and money. When he had a blurred vision of his life, he once started to make his career in modelling. He witnessed the problems faced by the models. Also, on the other hand, there were various advertising agencies which spent a lot of time in doing the photo shoots of the model for their advertising campaigns. So, he figured out a platform where the two met, and this changed the modelling industry forever. Models now get a call without even visiting the agencies and in turn, the advertising agencies get their photographs without even taking photoshoots.
Sandeep Maheshwari was born on 28th September 1980. He was doing his graduation from Kirorimal College Of Delhi. But he was a drop out as he left his college. His hobbies are Travelling, Photography and adventurous sports.
He has been really passionate and the desire to do something for the people had always been on fire within him. This is the reason why he came up with his free life-changing seminars.
His firm belief in himself had led him ultimately to become a star, a successful entrepreneur, a role model, a motivational and inspirational speaker and a successful Youtuber. Well here is a fact – his Youtube channel is the only channel which is not monetized, this means he does not earn a single penny through Youtube. His one of the most powerful lines “Asaan Hai” makes things seem so easy. He always starts his sessions by saying these two words.
Talking about his Youtube channel, he has 5.7 million subscribers currently (at the time of writing this post) He is one of the very few individual Youtubers of India to cross the 5 million benchmark. Also, he is quite famous on facebook with 6.5 million page likes (at the time of writing this post). Apart from that, he has also his social media accounts on Twitter and Google +. Although there is no confirmation of his official Instagram account yet.
He has always been away from the stardom that generally everyone wishes for. In one of his sessions held in Delhi as a part of the India Tour Campaign (Miracles), he has requested his fans to stop making Sandeep Maheshwari Fan Clubs on various Social Media websites.
Cherishing all the bad experiences to be the great turning points of his life, his experience comes from bad experiences. Sandeep believes that whether you start from a rupee or a million, the important thing is to start and that too with your own money.
Milestones / Achievements
- Creative Entrepreneur of the Year 2013 by Entrepreneur India Summit
- One of India’s Most Promising Entrepreneurs by “Business World” magazine
- Star Youth Achiever Award instituted by the Global Youth Marketing Forum
- Young Creative Entrepreneur Award by the British Council, a division of the British High Commission
- Pioneer of Tomorrow Award by the “ET Now” television channel
- Apart from this, he has also been featured in almost all the leading magazines, newspapers and television channels such as The Economic Times, India Today, CNBC-TV18, IBN7, ET Now, NewsX and more.
Contact Sandeep Maheshwari
Sandeep Maheshwari gets countless invitations and requests to meet and for the award shows and personal meetings. But he has written clearly on the contact us page of his official website that he is not interested in any of these things and has sincerely apologized for the same. He always says that “Only you can solve your problems, not I.
Below is a snip of the message written on his website’s contact us page.
How to attend a live session of Sandeep Maheshwari
Well, most of you would be willing to attend his live session which only a few lucky people are able to attend. To do this you simply need to go on to his official site. There you will find a link to “How to attend a live session”, click on the link. A short form will appear asking for your Name, Email address, Mobile number, Age, Gender, Occupation, and State. Simply fill up the above-mentioned details and you will be registered. This does not ensure your pass to his seminar. This means you are amongst the ones who will be randomly picked for the upcoming seminar.
Oh, the great news all his seminars are totally free. (Rs. 0). It’s totally free.
Sandeep Maheshwari’s Spirituality Channel.
Sandeep Maheshwari, apart from his main channel also runs a Spiritual channel by the name of Sandeep Maheshwari Spirituality. As he believes that life is also about creating a balance, peace of mind, and to find the purpose of life. Thus this channel features videos such as How to be Happy, How to be free from negative energy, What is the true meaning of life, You are the one, What is death, Difference between love and attraction. Recently he has also created the playlist of Ashtavakra Gita, comprising of 26 videos. His spiritual channel has almost 0.5 million subscribers (at the time of writing this post). Also, comments are disabled for all his videos on this channel.
Sandeep Maheshwari’s family
Sandeep Maheshwari is married. He has shared his wife’s photograph 3 times on Facebook. Also, he has one elder son and one younger daughter. He has done love marriage as told by him in his one of his seminars. Also, he has one sister. Here is a picture of him with his wife.
Books recommended by Sandeep Maheshwari
Well, he has seen the ups and downs of his life and has faced failures. He knows that success comes from experience and experience comes from bad experience. He has learnt a lot from books, and here are the books recommended by him as shown on his official website.
Recommended Books – Inspirational
- Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson
(One of my all-time favourites. I am sure you will love it too!)
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
(Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right!)
- Think & Grow Rich by Napolean Hill
(Undoubtedly, the best book ever written on becoming successful in the materialistic world!)
- The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
(In a nutshell, our life depends upon our way of thinking.)
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
(The name says it all!)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
(It’s worth reading at least once.)
- Unlimited Power by Anthony Robbins
(Nice to get motivated and excited to do something.)
- Chicken Soup for the Unsinkable Soul
(Short stories to make you smile and cry.)
- Marketing Management by Philip Kotler
(For those who want to make it big in business.)
- See You At The Top by Zig Ziglar
(Full of real-life examples, inspirational stories and motivational quotes)
- You can Heal Your Life by Louise L. Hay
(The name says it all.)
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
(One of the best books that I have ever read!!!)
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
(Once you start reading it, you won’t stop until you finish it!)
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull: A Story by Richard Bach
(A timeless inspirational story!)
Recommended Books – Spiritual
- Srimad Bhagavad Gita (the “as it is” version by Gita Press)
(A must-read for Success in the Spiritual as well as Materialistic world!)
- Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu
(It’s simple, yet very deep. Gives a clear perspective on the way to the ultimate truth.)
- Freedom from the Known by Jiddu Krishnamurti
(Open your mind to infinite possibilities.)
- The Holy Bible
(A must-read for all.)
- Rumi by Farrukh Dhondy
- Ashtavakra Gita by Gita Press
(Only for those who are at a very advanced state of consciousness.)
Also there are some recommended videos.
Recommended Videos – Inspirational
- Biography of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Narrated By Gulzar Saab
- Steve Jobs’ 2005 Stanford Commencement Address
- Inspirational – How Great I Am
- Dr Quantum – Double Slit Experiment
- Look at Yourself by Nick Vujicic
- Randy Pausch Last Lecture: Achieving Your Childhood Dreams
Recommended Videos – Spiritual
Books by Sandeep Maheshwari
Apart from that Sandeep Maheshwari has a book on How to control your mind. Actually, it was a video on his youtube channel. But due to immense success and demand of people, an ebook was introduced. This book is the crux of a dialogue between Sandeep Maheshwari and the audience. The dialogue mainly points out the differences between the dual levels of existence. The Mind and the Intellect. It outlines how the Intellect can be used to direct the Mind in the right direction. While giving you a complete demonstration punctuated with real-life relatable examples of how to control the Mind, the narrator also spotlights the true level of existence and unveils the infinite amidst the finite world.
The book was digitally published and you can find the download link to below download the book.
Sandeep Maheshwari’s Videos
There have been many videos of Sandeep Maheshwari and new videos are uploaded almost every week. But still here is the list of few of his videos. The individual links to this video is not given but you can find them easily on his Youtube Channel.
1. THE UNSTOPPABLE by Sandeep Maheshwari [1:01:06]
2. Guaranteed Success [49:10]
3. POWER OF FOCUS FOR STUDENTS [46:22]
4. Basic Meditation Session [39:00]
5. How to Live Life to the Fullest? [20:36]
6. Difference between law of attraction and law of love [50:11]
7. A Colourful Interaction [48:55]
8. From Illusion To Reality [1:17:52]
9. Sandeep Maheshwari’s MUMBAI Q&A Session [33:21]
10. POWER OF BELIEF [52:21]
11. The Biggest Secret of the Universe [35:03]
12. Realistic Positive Thinking [34:18]
13. Laugh At Yourself [33:48]
14. Overcoming Fear & Anger [51:57]
15. Create Your Own Destiny [31:34]
16. Law of Karma [31:19]
17. Power of Desire for Students [30:06]
18. Causeless Happiness [10:20]
19. MindAPP [48:53]
20. Miracles [44:34]
21. The Power of Choice [26:01]
22. The Sound of Silence [48:27]
23. Courage For Students [46:02]
24. ULTA SEEDHA by Sandeep Maheshwari [13:00]
25. For Students: How to Overcome Suicidal Thoughts? [15:10]
26. How to achieve SUCCESS in life? [5:10]
27. How to choose your CAREER? [35:15]
28. Absolute Freedom – By Sandeep Maheshwari [39:00]
29. How to get Rich? By Sandeep Maheshwari [42:35]
30. How to control your Mind? By Sandeep Maheshwari [49:30]
31. Smart Work & Time Management [39:49]
32. How to Conquer Yourself? [27:09]
33. How to take the Right Decision? [10:09]
Sandeep Maheshwari Spirituality YouTube Videos
1. What is Spirituality? [2:56]
2. The Essence of Bhagavad Gita in Hindi [10:15]
3. How to take the Right Action? By Sandeep Maheshwari [7:06]
4. WHO AM I? By Sandeep Maheshwari [49:37]
5. Simple Meditation – By Sandeep Maheshwari [15:30]
6. How to increase your Positive Energy? By Sandeep Maheshwari [15:25]
7. Mind, Ego & Enlightenment [13:15]
8. How to know God – Part 1 of 2 [22:25]
9. How to know God – Part 2 of 2 [27:10]
10. Questions about the ‘Sound of Silence’ [19:26]