D.EL.ED which stands for Diploma in Elementary Education formerly known as BTC ( Basic Training Certificate). It is taken care by and organized by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. Here you will get details about the online form, last date to apply, admission, eligibility criteria, registration, syllabus, fees, list of government and private colleges, last year papers, internship file, merit list, cut off list, etc. You will find all the details here in this post. Also, you will find the official announcements, dates, and other important notifications.
The diploma is of 2 years consisting of 4 semesters. Various curriculum activities are held throughout the course. The basic aim of doing the course is to become a teacher as and when the vacancies are thrown out by the U.P. government. You can become a teacher of primary schools, where you have to teach students going form class 1 to 5. But for that, you have to qualify TET ( Teacher Eligibility Test) as well as a written test.
Online Application Form
The online admission/application form has been started from 10th of may 2018.
Last date to apply
The closing for the application form of D.El.Ed (BTC) has been extended up to 31st May ( 6:00 PM). Don’t wait for the last time to apply.
UP D.El.Ed 2018-2019 Application Fees
The application fee charges for UP D.EL.ED is Rs 400, 200 and 0(Nil) for General/OBC, SC/ST, and PH respectively. You can pay the application fee through E Challan, Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking and SBI I Collect fee mode. Below are the charges for various candidates.
- The application fee for GENERAL / OBC candidates – Rs 400
- The application fee for SC/ST candidates – Rs 200
- The application fee for Physically handicapped PH candidates – Rs 0 (NIL)
However you will be allowed to change the data, i.e. data correction form will be available soon.
Click here to view the official site to get more details.
The course of the UP D.EL.ED. / BTC is different in government and private colleges. The fees of the government colleges are comparatively low as compared to the private colleges.
The fee for both the types of colleges is given below.
UP BTC Fees in Government Colleges (DIET): Rs. 10200/- Per Year
UP BTC Fees in Private Colleges: Rs. 41200/- Per Year
Click here to know the complete eligibility criteria for UP D.EL.ED. 2018.
- Bachelor degree in any stream with minimum 50 % marks. (5 % grace for SC and ST category.)
- Must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 30 years as on 1st July 2018. Although various categories have been given the usual age relaxation as per the given norms.
UP D.El.Ed 2018 Seats
The number of seats in government colleges of UP D.El.Ed. (DIET) are 10500.
In private colleges of UP D.El.Ed Seats are 71100.
- The candidates are required to go thoroughly through all the information given on this page.
- They should check that whether they are fulfilling the eligibility criteria or not, if not, they are not advised not to fill the application form.
- Next, they need to go on the following link to complete their application form and finally submit their application form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of your fee receipt and application form for future reference.
UP D.EL.ED 2018 (BTC) Selection Process
- Filling up of form
- Generation of Online Merit List
- Choice filling
- Seat allotment ( if good merit)
- Document verification ( after the seat allotment)
- Reporting at the allotted institute
Reasons for the cancelation of application form
- The age of candidate is below 18 years.
- The age of candidate in his/her particular category exceeds the maximum age limit.
- The percentage of the candidate in the qualifying exam is not as required in his/her category.
** Although relaxation is given in age and percentage, please refer to the eligibility criteria given above.
|Online application form start date||11th May 2018|
|Online application form last date||23rd May 2018|
|Submit application form||31st May 2018|
|Correction in Online Form||No Date announced|
|Choice Filling||The second week of June|
|Seat Allotment||The fourth week of June|
|Reporting||The first week of July|